A Day of Private & Public Garden Tours April 30, 2017
The Florida Botanical Gardens Foundation is pleased to announce our 2nd Annual “A Day of Private & Public Garden Tours” on Sunday, April 30th
Six local private gardens will be open for you to visit; one in St. Petersburg, one in Largo, two in Clearwater, One in Seminole and one in Belleair Beach. Each home is different, covering a wide variety of plants, trees and landscapes.
10am- 12 Noon
Where: The Florida Botanical Gardens, 12520 Ulmerton Road, Largo
- Pick up your wristbands and maps in the Gift Shop, for access all tours
- Gift Shop will be open for continued Tour Ticket sales and shopping
- Membership to the Florida Botanical Garden Foundation will be available for purchase.
- Attend an insightful and guided tour of The Florida Botanical Gardens.
Where: Various private homes .
- Use your map to drive to the private gardens. Wristbands must be worn for access to these homes
Purchase tickets Online below.
Please note that Members will receive a discounted ticket price for the Tours. If you would like to become a member of the Foundation beforehand please go to our membership page to sign up. MEMBERSHIP
The Florida Botanical Gardens are located at 12520 Ulmerton Road, Largo, FL 33774
FGBF Members: A Day of Private and Public Garden Tours: $15
Non-members: A Day of Private and Public Garden Tours: $20