A Day of Private & Public Garden Tours
The Florida Botanical Gardens Foundation is pleased to announce our 4th Annual “A Day of Private & Public Garden Tours” on Sunday, May 5, 2019.
Several private gardens here in Pinellas County will be open for you to visit. Each home is different, covering a wide variety of plants, trees and landscapes.
10am- 12 Noon
Where: The Florida Botanical Gardens, 12520 Ulmerton Road, Largo
- Pick up your wristbands and maps in the Gift Shop, for access all tours
- Gift Shop will be open for continued Tour Ticket sales and shopping
- Membership to the Florida Botanical Garden Foundation will be available for purchase.
- Attend an insightful and guided tour of The Florida Botanical Gardens.
Where: Various private homes.
- Use your map to drive to the private gardens. Wristbands must be worn for access to these homes
The Florida Botanical Gardens are located at 12520 Ulmerton Road, Largo, FL 33774
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 727-582-2117
Registration: you will be asked to complete a Findjoo registration & password or sign in to register: